Friday, March 6, 2009

Huge, textured works of art. Click on pictures to view more detail.

I use "Pipeline" as my headboard during Spring and Summer. It better fits my mood and personality during those months. My headboards are all wood construction with texture and beautiful layers of metallics, glaces, fine glitter and protective clear coats.
"Heather's Palm"
Is so big that I had to lay it on the back of my husbands truck to clear coat it.
8 feet tall, this piece was specially designed for a 2 story stairwell.
My wood pallet art can be created into any size, any color and for many functions.
"Sexy Slate" is textured and painted to mimic slate and has many layers of protective coating.
I can create the art or headboard of your dreams. Call today for pricing. 850-255-6075

4 comments:

Artfulmama said...

Wow!!! love your stuff!!! wonderful colors.. !!! looking foward to more!!!

Tricia said...

Great! Your work is wonderful!

JEN JEN said...

I love your paintings SOOO much! Your my inspiration/muse for my work. I do not sell my work, just do it for fun and my health. I really love that metallic finish you do, but cannot for the world of me figure out how you do it.What paint do you use? Do you use acrylic metallic or oils?

Unknown said...

Teresa , my friend, I looked for you , and now I understand , I miss you more than words can explain , just want you to know about our business venture, it's not over , I still will carry on . rustymemories2. is still on the blog. in poetry. We will still do it together on our next journey around !!! Sami Girl .xoxoxoxo