Sunday, September 6, 2009

New large pieces for sale.

"Rusty Memories"
This piece was created during a time that I was reflecting over my life. The left side represents the pain and heart ache of the past. The right, a lighter side representative of the joy that I experience in my life now. Some of my pieces are influenced by those around me...strange when it is reflecting your own life. This piece was a very emotional journey for me.
"Cherry Blossom"
Huge, 7ft by 3.5 ft. Thick texture on a wood pallet. Beautiful standing or as a king size headboard, or over a sofa. Click on picture for larger view.
"Read my Palm"
Large 5ft by 4ft, textured palm on wood pallet. Both pieces have words of inspiration etched into the texture. This piece would be beautiful hanging in any room.

1 comment:

thesupergal said...

Dear Teresa - I find your pieces exquisite and unique. They light my heart with joy. I would love to take classes from you and learn techniques of texture and shading from you. Do you have distant learning classes (through videos etc) for students? I'd be very interested in something like that. I have had no formal training in art but I'd like to email some of my work. So far I've not done any texture art but I'm drawn to metallic colors and textures. Looking forward to hearing from you via email.